How to buy?
Log into system
- If you want to buy tickets or to book them, you have to be logged into the system.
- If you are not registered with us, you must register first. For registration it is minimum necessary to enter your own name and surname, e-mail address and a desired access password.
- There is a button “BUY” next to each play which has available tickets for online sale. When you press that button, the hall with marked seats which you can buy will open. By simple clicking on the opened field you mark the tickets which you want to buy and if you repeat clicking on the ticket, it will be removed from the list.
- If you want to buy tickets for more plays at once, after selecting the tickets you should change the play at the bottom of the page and mark the tickets which you want to buy for that play as well.
- You can buy maximum 6 tickets in one purchase.
- After each selection, on the right you can see the list of selected tickets and the button “Continue to Cart”. Press that button after you have selected the tickets and the page with your shopping cart will open.
- Next to each ticket in the cart there is an option to remove it from the cart. At the end of a tickets list there is a total amount that should be paid as well as the amount of the discount you are given.
- If you do not want to buy any of the selected tickets, press the button “Delete all tickets”.
- If you want to buy more tickets, press the button “Select more tickets”
- When you finish your selection, press the button “Continue to payment”.
- On this page you will get information and instructions for further procedure, as well as contact information in case of payment problems.
- You must click on the "Pay" button within 15 minutes, otherwise the order will be canceled.
- When you click the pay button, you will be redirected to the protected bank page where you will enter your payment card details.
- Opera & Theater Madlenianum has no insight into those details.
- After payment you will be redirected back to the tickets sale portal of the Opera &Theatre Madlenianum with information about successful or unsuccessful transaction.
- After the successful transaction, you are redirected to the page of the Opera & Theater Madlenianum where you can see the list of tickets you have paid for as well as the QR code with which you can attend the performance.
- You will receive an email with the list of paid tickets and QR code as well.
You have a 10% discount when buying tickets online in the first week after a new repertoire is in sale.